Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Jasper Update

So as many of you know, our good friends Katherine & P.J. had their first baby on December 21, an adorable little guy they've named Jasper Joseph. Jasper clocked in at 9 lbs even and 21 inches long, with blue eyes and blond hair. We are so excited for them, and honestly, it's been great to have a good friend go through pregnancy, labor and delivery so closely before I will, as they have been a great source of information. We visited them a while ago, and I'm just now getting around to sharing the pictures.

Nom Nom Nom

And baby makes three!

As for my pregnancy, all is going well! I hit 26 weeks today, and have an appointment next week for my glucose testing. After that, we'll start seeing the doc every two weeks as opposed to once a month. Time is really starting to fly by! I've attached the most recent pic that we have of me, from four or five days ago. I swear, I think the little guy has grown more since then!


That's it for now, as I've got to head out for my pregnancy massage. Brad decided I needed a treat, isn't he the best?!

2 comments:

The Gilmores said...

Okay, wow! Time is passing so quickly! Thank you for sharing pics of Jasper! Now, when are you due? You look soooooo cute! So Cute. I can't believe that time is passing so quickly!

Patterson said...

I know, I can't believe January is almost half over already!! My due date is April 21, so we are quickly closing in on the 3 month mark. And thanks for the compliment! I'm not uncomfortable yet, but it's easy to see how I could get to that point in another few weeks.