Thursday, September 4, 2008

Nicky turns 60!

My dad Glen Nichols, often called Nicky, Bubba, G-dawg and a variety of other names, celebrated his 60th birthday at the end of August, so Brad, me, my sister Kerri and her husband Adam all made the haul to Smithville to spend the weekend celebrating with the folks. Brad had the great idea to work some magic with his leet photoshop skills so that we could put dad in some funny situations. The results were hilarious!
The DJ one absolutely cracks me up. The hands look so perfect! I'm laughing even as I post.


Dad loved them and can't wait until his man-cave basement in the new house is finished so that he can display them. Here's a quick shot of him and my mom, Margaret, getting their first peeks.

I heart my folks!

Fun times were had by all! Stay tuned for another post soon about the following weekend, which with spent with Brad's folks in Paris. We've had lots of good family time in the past few weeks. I think my favorite part is all the good home cookin'!

No comments: