
Hey folks! Brad’s having so much fun with the blog that I decided to give it a try, and what better subject for my first post than yours truly!
I’m famous, all because the local community newspaper included a recap of the recent UT Golf Classic in their summer sports coverage. This is an annual scramble that the Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries department puts on each year to raise funds for the student scholarship fund. My team tied for second to last with a 6 under par round of 65, heh. I obviously need to visit the driving range a few times before I hit the links again. Still, I did well in the putting contest. Just look at that fierce concentration!
2 comments:
Hey, Hey, Hey--Sure do look good there. Like Dad says--"practice, practice practice" and "it's a marathon not a sprint". Who knew I had a celebrity for a daughter just keep it up.
Hey - Star athlete...nice shoes. Congratulations on making the front page!!
Post a Comment