Sunday, July 20, 2008

Myrtle Beach

Our beach vacation turned out to be fantastic! After a day of driving through some very intense thunderstorms to get there, the rain stopped the next morning and the weather was gorgeous the rest of the time we were there. Activities consisted of laying around in the sand, body boarding, and eating. Bertha kicked up some nice waves for us! We had such a great time I think we'll be heading back to this area next year. I'd like to spend a day at the state park and maybe rent a scooter!

Here's me enjoying the famous Crabby Mike's buffet and Patterson on the way out. You know, pancake houses are a dime a dozen around Myrtle Beach but those places have some really tasty and cheap food. I don't think the Pan American Omelet and Pancake house has changed a single thing since 1975. Love that place.

No comments: